A little bit of info for you!
The once low-key rocker, Dunn, released his debut album, Ok to Drive in late 2004. Comprised of eleven original songs, the CD is soft-toned and smartly lyrical, yet with definite rock flair. The follow up 2007 release was a five song EP entitled “Great Escape” that was well received by both his loyal following and peer musicians, helping him to secure new fans while attaining both commercial and college radio play. The 2009 five song EP entitled “Plan B” proved to be extremely successful on a national tour and secured Dunn spots on morning TV and both college and commercial radio across the country. The 2012 self-titled “Steve Dunn” CD led him to tour dates across the country and now the 2016 release is doing the same. All music and tour dates currently available at www.SteveDunnMusic.com.
Dunn’s songs are a diverse compilation of tuneful guitar work and intellectually discerning song writing. With universal stories of love and loss, Dunn surprises you with his wry, witty word play and memorable melodies. His versatile voice easily compliments his variety of styles.
Steve Dunn is a gifted musician whose abundant talent and engaging performances have earned him a loyal local and growing national following. His fans describe him as a serious musician with a playful sense of humor. You can see Steve Dunn performing live across the US, or hear his unique mix of rock/pop/contemporary music on his CDs “Ok to Drive”, “Great Escape”, “Plan B”, The 2012 “Steve Dunn. and now the 2016 Release entitled "FIVE”
2007 - "Great Escape"
2009 - "Plan B"
2012 - "Self Titled"
2016 - "FIVE"
- American Songwriter
- Skope Magazine
- Hartford Advocate
- Viking Press
- Register Citizen
- New Haven Advocate
- The Berlin Citizen
- The Lakeville Journal
- That Music Magazine
- Pop Culture Madness
- New Haven Advocate
Supporting act for the following bands:
- Richard Marx
- Ben Jelen
- Eddie Money
- Joe Diffie
- Joe Bonamassa
- Paula Cole
- Jake Owen
Shared the stage with the following bands as lead guitarist for National Touring act Jerad Finck Band:
- Sister Hazel
- Edwin McCain
- Tony Lucca
- Ingram Hill
- Vertical Horizon
- Eric Hutchinson
- One Eskimo
- Rockboat 12 w/ Blackberry Smoke, Stephen Kellogg, The Alternate Routes, Marc Broussard, Brian Jarvis, Carbon Leaf (partial listing)
- Live in the Vineyard support act for Daughtry, OAR, Michelle Branch, Patrick Stump, Safetysuit, Cristina Perri, (partial listing)
TV Appearances: (Partial Listing)
- “Better CT” - CBS Hartford, CT
- “Ralph & Friends” - Comcast Middletown, CT
- “Standing Room Only” - CBS Boston, MA
- “Poughkeepsie Live” - Poughkeepsie, NY
-“The Tim Qualls Show” - Comcast DE/PA/NJ
- “Good Morning Northwest” - NBC Spokane, WA
- "KATU Morning Show" - ABC Portland, OR
- "Live on the Deuce" - Channel 2 KWGN-TV Denver, CO
- "The Working Musician" - Channel 76 White Plains, NY
- "Good Day" - Fox Network Channel 4 Dallas, TX
- "Balcony TV - Toronto Canada
- Multiple morning shows on NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX networks in markets across the US